Below you can ask a question to a Pennsylvania Librarian:
As we welcome in 2010 Franklin County Library System and Coyle Free Library would like to introduce you to their new databases. We’ve been looking for ways to provide information round the clock and these databases available via our webpage will be available now and with in the next couple of weeks.
If you aren’t currently located at your local library you will need to provide your library bar code to access materials. Obtain a library card at your local library.
World Book Online is available to all Franklin County Residents it provides thousands of Encyclopedia Articles in both English and a Spanish Module. It provides Reference Materials for middle and High School Students and you can search current events, science projects, time lines, etc…
Available with in the next couple of weeks:
With Gale Career Transitions you will be able to search for and learn about different careers, create a resume, and search for jobs with in your field and in your area. Up to date job openings. Available to All Franklin County Residents (need library card for remote access)
Literature Resource Center will be available for Coyle Library Patrons. It provides reviews and criticisms of authors and their works.
Keep your Small Business Running with Gale’s Small Business Resource Center. Available to Coyle Library Patrons
We also plan on adding 10 e-books via
- American Decades , 10v, 2001
- Arts and Humanities Through the Eras , 5v, 2005
- Bowling, Beatniks, and Bell-Bottoms: Pop Culture of 20th-Century America , 5v, 2002
- Dictionary of American History , 3rd ed., 10v, 2003
- Early Civilizations in the Americas Reference Library , 4v, 2005
- Encyclopedia of Religion , 2nd ed., 15v, 2005
- Encyclopedia of World Biography , 2nd ed., 23v, 2004
- Middle Ages Reference Library , 5v, 2001
- Renaissance and Reformation Reference Library , 6v, 2002
- World War II Reference Library , 5v, 2000
Please contact Jill Yaich at the FCLS Reference Department, Coyle Free Library 102 N. Main St. Chambersburg, PA. 717.263.1054 email@example.com for more information
Looking to spend a night out on the town in Chambersburg? Join other library supporters at The Orchard’s restaurant for a dinner with friends, family, co-workers. The Orchards will be generously donating 10% of all food purchases for the week of November 16th through the 22 so this is a great time to gather a group of people together and enjoy local fare. For more information follow this link: http://www.fclspa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97&Itemid=331